Do you or your child require a chiropractor in the Fargo area? Do you need help bringing your kid to a chiropractor or are you seeking help your child’s wellness? With the help of a chiropractor, our physicians have interest in seeking alternatives to pain within the Fargo, ND origin. We thrive off the passion for providing help to not only our adult patients, but for your infants or kids as well.
Our chiropractic practice clinic specializes in the anatomy of pediatric care which includes health/wellness, chiropractic practices, and more. It is the job of the chiropractor to work hard and help to relieve pain, and we truly thrive on being the best as we care about our patient’s wellness. Stop searching around for listings in the Fargo, ND area. Take a visit to a chiropractor at our clinic and you will not have a complaint with our physicians. Talk to us today for help within any of your wellness concerns! Keep reading for our special techniques that we offer within our association!
Rising Family Chiropractic
300 45th Street South, Ste 315
Fargo, North Dakota, 58103 United States
Chiropractic Techniques offered by our Clinic:
- Diversified Technique: Popular manual adjustment technique which allows our physician to use their hands to align the vertebrae of the spine
- Thompson Technique: Allows for a full spine adjustment while laying comfortably face down. This method is great for analysis and adjustment of the patient’s pelvis
- Activator Method: Gentle instrument adjustment. This is a great method for children, elders, and patients who may be nervous upon chiropractic methods
- Webster Technique: A great therapy for pregnant mothers. This focuses solely on the very last bone in the spine, which is the sacrum. This helps to adjust the mother’s pelvis and addresses tight muscles, which allows for the growing baby to start off in life with the best way possible
- Gonstead, Toggle, and Cranial-Sacral Techniques: This technique is used from time to time based off what is best for each and every patient
About Fargo, North Dakota
Fargo is a city in Cass County, North Dakota that was founded back in the year 1871. The city has a total area of 48.82 square miles, where it is all land and no water. This makes the city the most popular city in the state of North Dakota that is home to 124,662 people. Fargo is a retail, cultural educational and industrial centre for northwestern Minnesota and eastern North Dakota. The city is home to the famous North Dakota State University, the Fargo-dome, and the Newman outdoor field. Fargo is also the home to Richard Edlund, a multiple academy award winning visual effects artist for the popular series, Star Wars.
Contact Us Today