Rising Family Chiropractic is a health and wellness provider, driven by a passion to help families in the New Town, North Dakota area. This determination for providing patients a holistic approach to healthcare helps us give each family member the best patient experience, health satisfaction, and knowledge for their future.
Meet the Team
Dr. Amanda Hurley
Dr. Amanda Hurley is a passionate and dedicated chiropractic professional from North Dakota. After pursuing her pre-chiropractic degree at North Dakota State University, Dr. Amanda got her chiropractic degree at Life University in Atlanta, GA.
Today, Dr. Amanda puts her skills to use helping families of all shapes and sizes mee their health and wellness needs.
Rising Family Chiropractic is versed in a variety of safe and effective chiropractic methods to meet the needs of each patient that comes in our doors.
- Diversified Method: Dr. Amanda uses a chiropractic technique called the Diversified Method to gently realign the spine. In this technique, light pressure is used to manually manipulate the vertebrae to achieve spinal alignment, reducing pain and pressure in the spinal column.
- Thompson Technique: The Thompson Technique uses a drop-table to aid in realignment. This allows patients to lay in a comfortable, prone position while the chiropractor makes adjustments to the pelvis.
- Activator Method: The activator method uses a hand-held instrument to aid in manual manipulation of the spine or other joints. The use of the activator method provides a gentle treatment, safe for family members of all ages, and allows for more targeted manipulation treatment.
- Webster Technique: The Webster Technique helps chiropractic professionals focus on the pelvis and the lowest bone in the spinal column, the sacrum. Special chiropractic pillows can be used with this method to position the body for optimum adjustment. Given its help to the lower spine and pelvis, this technique is especially helpful to expectant mothers.
- Gonstead, Toggle, and Cranial-Sacral Techniques: In addition, Dr. Amanda is practiced and knowledgeable about a variety of other techniques that may benefit her patients and their families.
Our family chiropractor, Dr. Amanda, is dedicated to using the latest methods, techniques, and technology to provide the best chiropractic care for the families of New Town. Book your appointment now to receive the best care and take a step forward for your overall health and wellness.
About New Town
New Town, ND is a growing city on the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation. Its founding in 1950 was born from the relocation of its people, spurred on by development and construction in the surrounding area.
This quiet community boomed with the oil rush in North Dakota and has since become one of the largest and most well known Native American cities in the state.
New Town Contact Details
ADDRESS: 710 East Ave, New Town, ND
Hours of Operation
Monday 09:00 am – 04:00 pm
Tuesday 09:00 am – 04:00 pm
Wednesday 09:00 am – 04:00 pm
Thursday 09:00 am – 04:00 pm
Friday 09:00 am – 02:00 pm
Saturday By Appointment