Rising Family Chiropractic aims to cultivate a welcoming and family-friendly atmosphere through passionate chiropractic care and a holistic approach to health and wellness. Our family chiropractor in Fargo, ND provides a wide range of treatments through a variety of chiropractic methods and techniques. Whether you’ve had a recent injury, experienced regular aches and pains, or you’re simply looking to reach your health goals, our family chiropractors aim to provide unparalleled care and the best patient experience to our North Dakota area community to improve your overall quality of life.
Your first appointment towards a pain-free life will begin with your care professional developing a custom treatment plan. The chiropractic model of care utilizes chiropractic adjustments of the vertebrae and joints to promote proper alignment in the body. This can help improve spinal health, reduce pain, and work towards a healthy life for patients.
Chiropractic patient treatment will begin with an evaluation of the body and a chat about what issues that patient has been experiencing. Then the chiropractic professional uses gentle, hands-on manipulations to move misaligned areas back into place.
One of the best aspects of chiropractic treatment is its adaptability to treat a variety of health conditions. These simple, non-invasive treatments can help promote a healthy life without medication or serious medical intervention.
- Back Pain: From long hours at work to rough hits on the sports field, back pain is one of the most typical issues Fargo residents experience. Spinal realignment can help promote blood flow and healing, reduce pressure, and eliminate pain in the back.
- Neck Pain: Right along with other common aches, neck pain is a normal problem that chiropractic adjustments can help to improve.
- Sciatica: Sciatica pain is caused by pressure on the sciatic nerve of the lower spine. This can cause pain and tingle in the lower back or legs. Readjustment of the spine can help to relieve this pressure and reduce pain.
- Headaches: Misalignment in the spine or neck can often lead to pressure and tension. These symptoms can cause chronic pain and headaches if left untreated.
- Pregnancy and Postpartum: From early pregnancy to postpartum recovery, chiropractic care can be an essential part of the pregnancy journey. As the body changes and later goes through the stresses of childbirth, many women can experience misalignment and further pain and discomfort.
- Flexibility: Proper range of motion in joints and muscle is key to healthy development in childhood and avoiding injury throughout life.
- Pediatric Health: For the younger members of the family, chiropractic care can help treat common physical issues, like ear infections, colic, and acid reflux, and congenital health situations, like autism, asthma, and ADHD.
- Overall Health: When the body is in alignment, everything can work like it’s supposed to. Pain is reduced, injuries can be avoided, and mental health is streamlined with a better quality of life.
Corrective Care Techniques
When you make an appointment for chiropractic care at Rising Family Chiropractic in Fargo, you will find a staff of passionate and experienced providers, looking to improve your health and wellness. To cultivate a healthcare experience prepared with treatment for any ailment, our family chiropractors employ a variety of care techniques.
- Diversified Technique: This method is thought to be the most common use technique in chiropractic care. This technique has the hands administering gentle thrusting motions to move the vertebrae back into proper alignment.
- Thompson Technique: This technique, also known as the drop table method, utilizes an adjustment table with dropping capabilities. Most commonly, this technique is used to adjust the pelvis. Part of the table is slightly raised and will drop down as the chiropractor makes a thrusting movement. This method provides a comfortable adjustment for patients.
- Activator Method: This technique uses a tool called an Activator to aid in comfortable adjustments. This tool delivers gentle pulses and allows the provider to make precise adjustments. This gentle method works well for children, seniors, and those who are new to chiropractic care and are feeling nervous about their first session.
- Webster Technique: This method puts a focus on the sacral area and its alignment with the pelvis. Adjustments are made to realign the pelvis and sacrum, helping with lower pain back among other issues. This technique is especially helpful for pregnant women.
Get the care you need with a patient experience centered around the whole family. Make an appointment today with the best family chiropractor in Fargo, North Dakota, Rising Family Chiropractic.
Can chiropractors treat family members?
Yes! Many types of health care are not safe for the entire family, but chiropractic care is a wonderful option. The non-invasive and gentle nature of chiropractic adjustments makes them a great option for all ages.
What is a family chiropractor?
A family chiropractor is a treatment professional who is versed in chiropractic techniques that can be used safely and effectively for the whole family, from infants to seniors.
Contact Us Today
Rising Family Chiropractic
300 45th Street South, Ste 315,
Fargo, North Dakota, 58103, United States
Phone: (701) 532-0701
Fax: (701) 893-7876
Contact Us Today