Reach out to the best chiropractor in West Fargo, Rising Family Chiropractic, to see how chiropractic care can benefit your health, body, and life. From infancy into adulthood, this type of personal care can help to relieve chronic pain, set the body in proper alignment, and promote an overall healthy lifestyle. Our chiropractic clinic aims to provide our patients with a safe and effective approach to holistic medicine for the entire family.
Find out how putting the body into alignment can help improve the health of your family when you make an appointment with Rising Family Chiropractic at (701)-893-7876.
Book Your West Fargo Chiropractic Appointment
Rising Family Chiropractic provides chiropractic care to West Fargo area families every day. Effective health care can come in many forms. West Fargo residents have found that chiropractic care can provide them a holistic alternative to medication, surgical intervention, or intense physical therapy for pain or injury. Instead of turning to expensive and invasive treatments, Rising Family Chiropractic can provide relief and promote a healthy future without the negatives that come with some traditional medicine.
Chiropractic Treatment Session
Our team of healthcare professionals can help each member of your family reduce pain and reach their health and wellness goals with holistic and effective options from adult sessions to pediatric family care. During a maintenance care session, your provider will begin with an overview of the issues you’ve been experiencing and a non-invasive evaluation of your body. Whether you’re dealing with a new pain that has just started to bother you or chronic pain that’s been hanging around, your chiropractic care professional can develop a personal health plan to meet your needs.
Chiropractic care philosophy is centered around gentle manipulations made to the spine, joints, or body to put the body into alignment. This realignment can help increase healing in affected areas, help the body with ease of pressure, and help to prevent future pain and injury. These manipulations typically require a patient to lay flat on a chiropractic table. Your provider will use their hands or the help of a tool to provide the gentle adjustments and create healthy body moves and spinal alignment.
Chiropractic Clinic Techniques
- Activator Method: Gentle adjustments with an activator tool. This gentle technique works well for family members of all ages and those who may be new to chiropractic care.
- Diversified Technique: In this method, your provider will use their hands to perform manipulations and move the vertebrae of the spine into alignment.
- Gonstead, Toggle, and Cranial-Sacral Techniques: Each of these methods are alternative chiropractic options that your provider may utilize periodically.
- Thompson Technique: This technique solely allows for spine adjustment while the patient lays comfortably face down. This method is great for analysis and adjustment of the patient’s pelvis.
- Webster Technique: This technique focuses on the sacral area, making it a great option for expectant mothers experiencing pain or tension.
Chiropractic care is able to treat a wide variety of health conditions.
- Back Pain: From long hours at work to rough hits on the sports field, back pain is one of the most typical issues West Fargo residents experience. Spinal realignment can help promote blood flow and healing, reduce pressure, and eliminate pain in the back.
- Neck Pain: Right along with other common aches, neck pain is a normal problem that chiropractic adjustments can help to improve.
- Sciatica: Sciatica pain is caused by pressure on the sciatic nerve of the lower spine. This can cause pain and tingling in the lower back or legs. Readjustment of the spine can help to relieve this pressure and reduce pain.
- Headaches: Misalignment in the spine or neck can often lead to pressure and tension. These symptoms can cause chronic pain and headaches if left untreated.
- Pregnancy and Postpartum: From early pregnancy to postpartum recovery, chiropractic care can be an essential part of the pregnancy journey. As the body changes and later goes through the stresses of childbirth, many women can experience misalignment and further pain and discomfort.
- Flexibility: Proper range of motion in joints and muscle is key to healthy development in childhood and avoiding injury throughout life.
- Pediatric Health: For the younger members of the family, chiropractic care can help treat common physical issues, like ear infections, colic, and acid reflux, as well as congenital health situations, like autism, asthma, and ADHD.
- Overall Health: When the body is in alignment, everything can work like it’s supposed to. Pain is reduced, injuries can be avoided, and mental health is streamlined with a better quality of life.
Find the best treatments available for your family and invest in a healthy future with chiropractic care by Rising Family Chiropractic.
Rising Family Chiropractic
300 45th Street South, Ste 315
Fargo, North Dakota, 58103 United States
What does chiropractic care do?
Chiropractic care provides West Fargo residents with a non-invasive form of pain treatment through spinal and body realignment sessions.
How Long Do I Need Chiropractic Care?
The length of your treatment plan will depend on the reason you’ve been seeking treatment. If you experienced an injury, you may be all set when you’ve healed properly. If you have been experiencing a chronic issue, you may need to schedule recurring sessions to keep your body in the proper alignment and reduce pain in the future.