Make your health and wellness a priority with the best chiropractic care in Fargo; Rising Family Chiropractic. Many people have questions surrounding chiropractic techniques and their alternative approach to healthcare and pain relief. Chiropractic care is a safe, effective, and non-invasive way for all members of the family to reach their health goals and maintain a higher quality of life.
To discover the potential for health and wellness improvement chiropractic care can have for your family, reach out to Rising Family Chiropractic at (701)-893-7876.
Working Together for Your Benefit
Rising Family Chiropractic provides chiropractic care to Fargo area residents of all ages. Effective health care can come in many forms. For many in the Fargo area, chiropractic techniques provide an alternative health source to pain medications, surgery, or intensive physical therapy. Our passion for health and dedication to providing a better quality of life for patients allows us to use chiropractic adjustments, technology, and alternative treatment options for each family we help.
Chiropractic Treatment Session
Our team of healthcare professionals can help people reduce pain, improve wellness, and move along their health journey with chiropractor’s alternative approach to healthcare. During a session, your family chiropractor will begin with an assessment of the body and an evaluation of any pain or discomfort you’ve been feeling. Whether it’s a new ache or chronic pain, your chiropractor is able to develop a personal health plan to meet your needs.
Most chiropractic techniques are centered around gentle adjustments made to the spine, joints, or body. This realignment can promote healthy blood flow, relieve pressure and pinched nerves, and increase healing efforts to an area. This realignment will typically take place when the patient is lying flat on an adjustment table and the healthcare provider uses touch techniques to manipulate any misaligned areas of the body.
Advanced Adjustment Techniques
- Activator Method: Gentle instrument adjustment. This is a great method for children, elders, and patients who may be nervous upon chiropractic methods
- Diversified Technique: This is a popular manual adjustment which allows our chiropractic doctor to use their hands to align the vertebrae of the spine
- Gonstead, Toggle, and Cranial-Sacral Techniques: This is used from time to time based off what is best for each and every patient
- Thompson Technique: This technique solely allows for spine adjustment while the patient lays comfortably face down. This method is great for analysis and adjustment of the patient’s pelvis which gives the chiropractic doctor a better understanding
- Webster Technique: A great therapy for pregnant mothers. This focuses solely on the sacrum, which helps to adjust the mother’s pelvis and addresses tight muscles. This technique allows for the newborn to start off in life with the best way possible.
Chiropractic care is able to treat a wide variety of health conditions:
- Back Pain: The most common ailment advanced adjustment techniques fix is back pain. From desk jobs to sports injuries, misalignment or injury of the spine can be vastly improved by chiropractor care.
- Neck Pain: Much like back pain, neck pain is a prevalent problem many people face. Through spinal and joint adjustments, neck pain can be greatly improved or alleviated.
- Sciatica: Sciatica is pain or tingling brought on by pinched nerves or intense pressure, typically in the lower back. Spinal alignment can relieve the pressure and realign the nervous system to reduce pain.
- Headaches: Many experience chronic headaches due to misalignment in the neck or spine, causing pressure. Chiropractic sessions can relieve pressure and pain.
- Pregnancy and Postpartum: Optimal wellness is needed the most during the stressful time of pregnancy and postpartum. During pregnancy, chiropractic care can help to relieve back pain and promote alignment for childbirth. In postpartum, alignment sessions can help to treat any issues or injury caused by the stress of childbirth.
- Flexibility: Many injuries occur due to a lack of healthy flexibility in the joints. Through mobilization techniques, chiropractic care can help develop a healthy range of motion.
- Pediatric Health: For the younger members of the family, chiropractic care can help treat common physical issues, like ear infections, colic, and acid reflux, and congenital health situations, like autism, asthma, and ADHD.
- Overall Health: When the body is in alignment, everything can work like it’s supposed to. Pain is reduced, injuries can be avoided, and mental health is streamlined with a better quality of life.
Chiropractic care can be the best thing for a family’s overall health and wellness. To see how you can achieve optimum health for your family, make an appointment with Rising Family Chiropractic today!
Rising Family Chiropractic
300 45th Street South, Ste 315
Fargo, North Dakota, 58103 United States
What does chiropractic care do?
Chiropractic care serves the Fargo area through spinal and body alignment sessions that promote health and reduce pain for patients.
How Long Do I Need Chiropractic Care?
The duration of care depends on your personal wellness treatment plan. If you are seeking help due to specific injury or recovery, you may only need sessions until you’ve reached healing for that area. If you experience chronic pain, regular sessions may work best to reduce discomfort and help promote a healthy future.